Sunday, January 08, 2012

Star Wars: The Old Republic - MY WAIT IS DONE - (Star Wars: The Queue Goes Public: Part II)

Well, I haven't been able to play for a while, but in that time things certainly have improved.

I haven't gone to the forums to see if it's people ragequitting (even though that isn't a real word), returning to their old games (if they didn't like SWTOR) or EA/ORIGIN/BIOWARE opening up extra servers, but in any case the results are the same: I didn't have any Queue ("kyue" not "kway-way" or "kay-ay"). Here are the lists of new servers:

SWTOR North American Servers as of 2012

SWTOR European Servers as of 2012

I wasn't able to play long, but I pooped in and was signed into my server/shard without any wait whatsoever at PrimeTime for my locale on a Saturday. Whatever changed in the last couple weeks, it worked. I look forward to playing many hours of this great game.

See you in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment