Saturday, February 14, 2015

Origin - In Offline Mode, Online Login Is Currently Unavailable (It's Not Just You)


Update (11:11 UTC/Zulu): EA is investigating the issue(s) - way to go EA!
Update (11:34 UTC/Zulu): Everything Is Coming Up Roses here now (in Canada, eh). I hope it does soon for you too, my friends.



Just a quick post to let you know, if you are experiencing this around 10:00-11:00 hours UTC/Zulu Time on February 14th, 2015 - it's not just you. Origin (EA) seems to be having problems for everybody... I guess I won't be seeing you in the game right now /sadface





5 comments:

  1. yup, you are correct. sad face. but you'll see me sooner or later - i got today off and nuthin' to do! happy face. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great attitude! I'm up almost 'too late' here in Canada and thought I'd just let others know to help them stay positive - but you don't need that, eh! Have a good weekend, my unknown friend.

      Delete
  2. cheers, friend.
    btw, origin's back up.
    the silly f**kers clearly have nothing to do today too!
    i play mass effect 3 multiplayer, knigt76 is my handle.
    ...oh lookit! a happy face!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sorry I missed your message by about an hour - I just tried it (8:30 PM Central Time) and I logged in OK and am running it now.

      Hopefully it will work for you soon, too!

      Delete